Procurement Management Unit Internship
PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT UNIT INTERNSHIP
UONGOZI Institute seeks to inspire leaders and promote the recognition of the important role of leadership in sustainable development within Africa.
The Institute seeks a dynamic and energetic person to save as an intern in the Procurement Management Unit (PMU).
- Assist the Unit to execute its day-to-day operations.
- Performs any other activities as assigned by his/her supervisor.
- A holder of Bachelor degree in Procurement and Logistics Management or any other related discipline.
- Registered with Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Swahili.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their applications via email@example.com with the following subject line “Procurement Management Unit Intern”.
THE APPLICATION SHOULD INCLUDE;
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Certified copies of certificates.
Your application must be received not later than 12th October 2017.
We regret that we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants.
UONGOZI Institute is an equal opportunity employer.